Your Business Needs HPPS Business Law Support
If you’re confused about the process of navigating business law, you’re not alone. There are probably many laws you are unaware of. By taking the right steps now, HPPS can help your business grow, build your reputation, and manage your liabilities. Our attorneys in Columbus, Georgia, provide your business consulting services, as well as strategic advice that limits your personal liability. In most cases, your business should be a completely separate entity from you, thereby giving you specific legal privileges that keep your personal assets safe if something goes wrong.
Our attorneys navigate the many complicated aspects of forming and organizing your business. If you’re an entrepreneur or small to medium-sized business owner, we have the specific skills and legal solutions to help you make the most of your time. We also provide creative and practical legal solutions to the legal challenges that businesses face in Columbus and the Chattahoochee Valley. We’re skilled in preventing or defending your business from lawsuits to save your company money.
More than 30 Years of Business Litigation on Your Side with Rob Poydasheff
Our lead business attorney Rob Poydasheff joined our Columbus, Georgia/Phenix City, Alabama, area firm after many years in the banking industry in commercial lending, real estate lending, commercial leasing, asset-backed lending, and risk management and underwriting. Because of this, Mr. Poydasheff has many years of practical business experience. He can assist in planning and applying for large business loans and help in complex workouts, should your business falter.
HPPS specializes in advising you in many areas of business law, including:
- Business Litigation and Commercial Arbitration in Columbus, GA
- Small business Mergers, Acquisitions and Sale
- Corporate and Partnership Formation
- Drafting Bylaws, Corporate Resolutions, Partnership Agreements and Operating Agreements for LLCs.
- Copyright and Trademark Applications
- Internet Privacy Rights, Waivers and Website Protection Commercial Real Estate Closings (Purchase and Refinance)
- Commercial Real Estate Zoning, Restrictive Covenants and “soups to nuts” Real Estate Development
- Property Tax Appeals and Zoning Appeals
- Landlord – Tenant Law
- Dispossessory Tenant or Landlord
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Commercial Leasing: Drafting and Executing Leases; Negotiating Leases
- Automobile Franchise and Dealership Representation in Columbus & Fort Benning, Georgia
- Employment law: Wrongful Termination, Employment Contracts, Non-Compete Agreements, Employee Manuals and Employee Counseling
- Large Corporate Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Our attorneys can provide everything your business needs to succeed from buy/sell agreements to acquisitions, partnerships, or help with lawsuits. Call us today at (706) 323-2761 to see what we can do for you!